QA – Quality Control
South Miami Pharmacy II, INC. – Miami, FL
SMP is a national, award-winning fertility pharmacy that prides itself in exceptional customer service and competitive pricing. We are also an award-winning specialty pharmacy that focuses on providing the best programs and services to help our patients manage their chronic conditions.
We have a state-of-the-art compounding facility that can customize our patients’ medication to the exact dosage and strength their doctor prescribes. Our retail pharmacy refills and ships all our patients’ medications in one box for an easy process, making prescription ordering and refills simple and easy.
The pharmacy is a fast-paced environment, where each interaction has intention and care, and the team works together for a shared purpose. If this excites you, please join our team of dedicated Pharmacy Technicians in our state-of-the-art Call Center.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator works with the Quality Assurance Manager to plan, organize, direct, and lead the personnel and work process of the quality improvement program. Also works on training aspects of the organization and other projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors the development and implementation of the quality improvement program and QMC meeting for ACHC and PCAB Accreditations.
- Performs under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives.
- Measures and evaluates attainment of results.
- Monitors and evaluates phone calls to ensure that proper information
- and follow up are given to customers.
- Performs internal audits
- chart audits
- customer surveys for all departments to ensure that P&Ps are being followed and that work is of highest quality.
- Assures that improvement activities are documented and reported within the organization and externally as appropriate.
- Responds to Audits in a timely manner addressing PBM requests.
- Facilitate quality improvement activities
- develop training programs
- data analysis and measurement of outcomes
- document and report findings and accomplishments of quality improvement initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of 1 year of Pharmacy Experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Registered Pharmacy Technician with Florida Board of Pharmacy